The story of our first child.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting a little impatient! :)



Tomorrow is Caylee’s due date, but unfortunately I think she wants to be fashionably late. I was hoping to get checked yesterday, but my dr. was at the hospital with a patient so I only got a non stress test. I’ve been walking and eating foods that are supposed to start contractions. My neighbor made me some awesome Mexican food and I had contractions all night, but they went away once I got out of bed the next morning. I go back to the dr. on Thursday to get checked. Hopefully by Thursday I’ll have dilated even more! I feel like she is so low right now! My pelvic bone is sore from all the pressure. I think that’s probably a good sign that she’s dropping into place. Here are a couple pictures that were taken on Sunday. I was 39 ½ weeks pregnant!

3 comments:

Auntie Stevee said...

well you look really pretty!

Jaime said...

your belly is so cute and round! hang in there i know exactly how you feel. let me just tell you in case you get desperate that learning from my own experience castor oil doesn't work. not in scrambled eggs, not in a root beer float and not straight up, ha
many wishes for an easy delivery!!!

Mom Ross said...

Any time now Caylee - today is suppose to be theeeee day!

Baby Ticker

Lilypie

Contributors