The story of our first child.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cloudy Sunday Afternoon

We've had a rainy weekend here in in E-town. We did a bit of shopping yesterday and have been relaxing all day today. We watched Look Who's Talking last night and I was hoping to see Tiger pull a win at Quail Hollow but that didn't happen. Angela is doing good. She's moving a little slower and struggles a bit pulling herself off the couch. I help her when I can but normally she just makes a cute little grunt and stumbles onto her feet somehow. I'm very proud of her for doing so great. I made a quick little time lapse sequence out of my office window to showcase our beautiful weather. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Auntie Stevee said...

Don't feel bad Angela... I am already having problems getting up off the couch, rolling out of bed, getting out of the car... Brendon is good about helping me, but he still laughs at me.... I keep thinking I have three months left and it is only going to get worse... I cooked all day yesterday, and by the end of the night my ankles were swollen and my whole body was throbbing... It is so crazy how quickly your body changes... it is all worth it though, when they start kicking and you're like oh yeah... this is why I am giving up my body!

Baby Ticker

Lilypie

Contributors