The story of our first child.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too Close For Comfort

We had a crazy afternoon full of Tornadoes today. It’s a really sickening feeling watching a tornado head straight for your house. I can’t explain the feeling. Tornados used to be kind of exciting when I was younger but I’ve since realized that I’m not immortal. None of us are immortal. The crappy reality is that we’re all just sitting ducks waiting for the next F5 tornado to totally wipe us off the earth. Luckily there were no major injuries reported all evening. Angela and I are also lucky the tornado passed just north of our neighborhood. I posted some video below of the tornado that ripped through a neighborhood (Oak Tree) 2 miles north of our house. I suppose I’m still a little shook up if you can’t tell from my rambling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing your little family is okay. How scary to have it so close to your house. I'm praying that you've had your close call for the season and now you can relax!! Love you three!

Baby Ticker

Lilypie

Contributors