The story of our first child.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

28 Weeks Pregnant! *3rd Trimester*

We’ve made it to our 3rd trimester and I feel great, except for having allergies!! I had a Dr’s appt. on Tuesday and Caylee’s heartbeat was normal. I also had to take a blood glucose test to check for gestinational diabetes. I didn’t pass the test so I had to go back this morning and take a longer test where they had to take my blood 4 times, once every hour. I should have the results back either tomorrow or Monday. I just pray that I don’t have gestinational diabetes! On a brighter note…UPS just delivered the baby mattress we ordered for Caylee and tomorrow is our 4D ultrasound and we can’t wait to have some recent pictures of our little angel!
Fetal development in pregnancy week 28: This week she is able to dream while sleeping. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. Eyebrows and eyelashes are now very noticeable! She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. Your baby will be weighing in at around 2.22 pounds and measuring 15 inches.

No comments:

Baby Ticker

Lilypie

Contributors