The story of our first child.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Non Stress Tests



My OB sent Cooper and me to see a Perinatologist last week because Caylee has been measuring a little smaller than normal. We feel a lot better after our appointment with him. He is measuring Caylee small too, but not as small as my Dr. measured her on Monday. He ruled out Placenta Previa and Placenta Abruption as the cause of my bleeding which is good, although they don’t know where the blood is coming from. If the bleeding doesn’t stop in the next few weeks, Caylee will more than likely be delivered a couple weeks early. We have to take a series of non-stress tests. The first non-stress test was done at Deaconess Hospital (as shown in the above video) then I’ll take 2 non-stress tests a week at my Dr’s office and will be monitored a little more closely from now until her birth. We want to thank all of our friends and family for their thoughts and prayers! We are so lucky to have so many people in our lives that care so much about Caylee’s wellbeing!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hi there i have been following your blog watching caylee grow! I just wanted to tell you that I had to take these tests too with Scarlet and I understand how nerve wracking it can be. Caylee will be here before you know it, healthy and bouncing baby girl!!

Baby Ticker

Lilypie

Contributors