The story of our first child.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

31 Weeks Pregnant!!

We just had another Dr’s appt and everything is going great! Caylee has been moving around like crazy! It feels like she just dances around all day and all night long, I Love it!! Carrying her in my belly gives me a special bond with her that no one else can have, so that’s really special to me! Cooper loves to feel her kick and watch her move from outside my belly, but I can’t wait to see him actually hold her in his arms for the first time once she’s born! :) I’ve been having more and more Braxton-Hicks contractions, so my body is preparing for Caylee’s arrival. My belly is also getting a lot bigger. I could feel my uterus stretching all day yesterday…it must have been the ½ pound she’s supposed to gain this week…LOL
Fetal development in pregnancy week 31: Her brain enters another period of rapid growth, producing hundreds of billions of new nerve cells! Your baby can now process information from all five senses . Her lungs are the only system not fully mature. She weighs about 3½ pounds and measures a little over 16 inches long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

post pictures!!! I want to see that belly!

Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa Ross are so excited about Caylee June and so happy she is healthy and growing normally. Can't wait to see you at your baby shower.!

Baby Ticker

Lilypie

Contributors