The story of our first child.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

11ish Week Ultra Sound




Ok, here ya go. We had a Doctor visit today and everything went great. The baby's heart beat is normal and it appears to be growing at a normal rate. Still too young to tell the gender but one of the photographs above illustrates how extraordinarily handsome it will be if it's a boy. lol!

During the ultrasound we could see the baby shifting positions and moving its little arms and feet around. Some of our friends have described how incredible this experience is but I’d say incredible doesn’t begin to describe how we felt in that room today. Angela had that same cute little ear to ear grin she had the day I asked her to marry me. Of course she smiles all the time but this one simply makes my knees weak.

I meant to bring my video camera but we both were in a rush and forgot it. I won’t forget it next time though I promise. With love - Coop

No comments:

Baby Ticker

Lilypie

Contributors